The Heidberg convent chapel, also called Sacred Heart Chapel, is our great piece of jewellery!
There have been done relatively few structural alterations here in order to preserve the original character in gothic style.
The cloister, the balcony with its ancient church organ, the stained glass windows and the paving tiles create a unique ambience in the chapel as a whole.
The Chapel - a special place for special events!
Our jewel, the chapel, offers the perfect setting for all kinds of events. Included in the service charge of the chapel are: the chapel, round or rectangular tables, high tables, chairs, the sound and video technology as well as the inner courtyard, cloakroom, sanitary area and the parking. The lobby and the Klosterkeller-Bar can be booked extra.
Maximum 170 people seated, 300 standing, 285 m². Info on seating & capacity.
- Audio system with Bose mixing panel.
- 3 microphones or Line-accesses.
- Microphone, also as headset version, can be booked optionally
- Audio reproduction of background music
Large screen overhead projection: HD overhead projection with HDMI access.
- Internet access via WLAN is available
- For all rooms, various audio and video adapters are available.